2.21.2021

Day of Rest

I succeeded at keeping my pajamas on all day, but largely failed at the resting part. However, we finally finished our root cellar project, so I was eager to put up the shelves and organize the basement. Originally, it was a coal cellar, so it was extremely dingy. M did most of the work scrubbing and vacuuming and patching and painting. It looks so nice now, I am excited to do the rest of the basement. We have a very small kitchen, so we keep a lot of things in the basement out of necessity and now they all have their own shelves. The main part of the basement will be clear for driving monster trucks around or exercising or hanging laundry. 


Laurel worked on her Girl Scout cookies some more, mapping a route for tomorrow so we can deliver all the cookies we have stacked up in our dining room. I have a lot of concerns about the Girl Scout cookie program, but I do appreciate all the small skills she is able to learn through it.

I cooked an enormous pot of vegetarian chili. 

I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what the boys did today. They were loud, though. 

No comments: