2.28.2021

Books and Movies and Takeout

Day of rest! I actually felt like I really rested from work today. I made a dutch baby pancake with apples fried in butter and cinnamon for breakfast. It really puffed up today. It rained hard all morning, which did not stop the kids from playing outside with the neighbors. They dug some holes in the yard and got extremely wet. They are still working through the bottles of bubbles that Marko bought everyone last week. They like to blow a whole bunch at once and swing at them with tennis rackets. I stayed inside and read a book almost all day. M went for a run. We ordered food from the Turkish restaurant down the street for dinner and took a short walk to pick it up. 


After dinner, we split up...kids downstairs watching Clone Wars and M and I went to the attic to watch Nomadland. I loved the movie. Frances McDormand is very convincing in the role, and the tension between the nomads and those concerned for their well-being was one I very much recognized.

So, that's it. I set a goal to write a blog post every day in February and I did it! 

No comments: