2.04.2008

Shoulda Gotta Flu Shot

I got hit hard with the flu, and I know exactly which 7 tearful, feverish faces gave it to me last week. Yes, my job is filled with risks. I can't take time off, since I am in the middle of my pretend student teaching practicum, and we can only miss two days or we don't pass. And I have already missed some due to necessary doctor's visits for things unrelated to my unplanned bout with influenza. Stay tuned for more interesting posts about an upcoming trip to Uganda, plans for Abe Lincoln's, err, I mean M's, birthday, and what YOU should eat for breakfast if you are in my neighborhood on a Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, take care of yourself !!
LOVED your article in the Hampton Magazine. I scanned it and sent it to some people. Very nicely written !!
Aunt Laine :)