8.23.2009

31 Weeks

No longer any doubt that there is a baby in there...I can feel actual body parts squirming around! I'm definitely slower, clumsier and more tired than usual, but I can still walk in the park and do yoga. I'm getting a bit past the "cute baby bump" look and more into the "good lord, somebody get up and give that woman a seat on the bus" stage, but I have to admit that it has its perks. When I go to wait in a long line at a public restroom now, I am usually hustled to the front of the line by kind, matronly women. Also, I can unapologetically take a nap every day. I could probably go on a bit about the less pleasant pregnancy symptoms (as I'm sure M could), but really, in the whole scheme of things it's not the most unpleasant thing I've ever done. Now, in a couple of weeks we're going to childbirthing lessons, so I may be singing a new tune after I learn all about the gory details of that. But I feel like I can do anything with M at my side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tis truly a miracle! You look great. Good luck with the classes.
I can't wait to begin to spoil the next generation. Lots-o-love, "Great" Aunt DC

kxm said...

You guys are gonna be great parents. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katy,
From the first time I delivered mail to Donna at her desk at Dravo I thought she was beautiful and I still feel that way. That said, she was even more beautiful each time she was pregnant. So are you.
Love,
Uncle Joe