6.26.2009

It's really summer now...

We went to the midwife yesterday and I am happy to report that all is well. Not that I had any doubts as I can really feel her kicking around in there. Hard. Especially last night as I was rooting for the Sons of Pitches. It was certainly our best game to date, and of course we were complimented on our outstanding cheering, which is certainly the best and most sportsman-like of the entire PSL. Even though we did not technically win last night, I am happy to report that we were actually winning for several innings early in the game.

Classes are in full swing again for me for the next month or so, and I really miss riding my bike around the city, the way I did last year. Instead, I'm trapped inside Posvar Hall all day! Although now I am grateful for the arctic-like air conditioning.

M and I have some trips coming up to Maryland, Chicago and Ashtabula, OH, which we are getting excited about, but for this weekend, we'll be engaging in the dreaded summer past-time of homeowners everywhere...yard work! Seriously, though, both of us do enjoy working in our yard, not to mention the compliments and occasional free beverages that we get from our neighbors when we do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skeeter,

Remember, after a weekend of all the stuff, we here in Allegheny County have the option of ending it with an evening of music at Hartwood Acres with family and friends. Now that's a full weekend!

Pa