1.15.2008

Bike Trip Photos

As promised here are a few photos of our recent bike trip to Connelsville. Here I am getting ready to leave our apartment. At this point, I have no idea how much my behind is going to hurt the next day. I am not much of a gear head, so most of my gear is icky, old hiking gear, so I don't really look as fashionable as many do on a bicycle.

Here is another photo of us once we got onto the bike trail. The thirteen or so miles to McKeesport were the most difficult of the trip. I got a flat tire on the Rankin Bridge, traffic is no picnic, and it was kind of cold. The day warmed up as we went, though, and once we got on the smooth, packed limestone surface of the trail, with warm sunshine on our face, it was quite pleasant. This trail also has a TON of places to stop, including toilets, on the side of the trail.

No comments: