12.30.2011

2011

It's the last day of the year and I'm speechless. But here's a picture round up of the year.

I spent some time here staring at tufts of miniature green leaves, trying to determine if they were carrots or some unwanted intruder to be removed.
DSC_6335

I spent a lot of time chasing after this girl. She never stops moving. 1106_Chicago_41

I thought a lot about justice and equality. I pondered my role in perpetuating social problems. I thought about the kind of teacher I want to be, and what I want my students to learn about the world.
DSC_6457

I fell in love with this guy again. Can you believe it's been 15 years of M & K?
DSC_6480

We ate a lot of bread.
DSC_6405

Our family changed a lot.
DSC_6736

We bought this. Still trying to figure out what to do with it.
Airstream.

I spent some good times with these women.
IMAG0276

No comments: