3.22.2011

I changed three poopy diapers today....

Yeah, I know...isn't that just part of parenting? But if you are going to go through all the rigmarole of getting your kid up at 5:30 in the morning and off to daycare, you hope to excuse yourself from some of the poop. One of the poops occurred in the library, where, of course, I did not have any diapers, as it was supposed to be a very quick trip. We had to go back out to the car, where I always keep spare food, diapers, wipes and clothes in the trunk. Unfortunately, after changing the diaper, I left it in the back of the car. When we went back to the car after visiting the bank...phew! It was pretty disgusting. Laurel picked out a Chanukah video at the library, I think because it had a picture of Bert on it. M pointed out that we don't have a DVD player, but Laurel doesn't seem to care, she just likes to carry the case around. Laurel collapsed in bed at 7:00p m and I'm headed that way myself after foolishly sleeping only 4 1/2 hours last night. (Which I can only blame a little bit on Laurel.)

No comments: