2.08.2009

Park Place Supper Club

Last night we attended the Park Place Supper Club and ate way too much delicious food. Emphasis on the way too much and the good. And I decided that I am in love with my neighborhood. I liked it well enough before...you can't beat having the Co-op across the street, Frick Park down the way, easy access to the Parkway, and six bus lines to Oakland. But throw in friendly neighbors who are fantastic cooks, and you have me sold. It's always good to be sold on a neighborhood where you already own a house.

It's also a really different feeling to know I'm going to be here for a long time. Especially in the past few years, we've had the experience of moving frequently (sometimes as frequently as every night!). It's kind of nice to watch the sun come up every morning in the same place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound content :). That's great.

Leah