10.20.2008

Happy Birthday!

October is a big month for birthdays in my family. Here is my Grandma, who turned 77 this weekend, with her offspring. I could find NO picture with everybody looking normal and at the camera and all that, but this was the most flattering shot of my Gram. Doesn't she look lovely? We had a big party and lots of people, including my sister (Surprise!), came in to town to celebrate. On my dad's side of the family, my Grandpa had a birthday this weekend, and also turned 77.


Mark's sister celebrated her birthday and her fiance organized a little surprise party down on the South Side. Here she is attempting, to no avail, to blow out the trick candles. Gotta love those trick candles. Mark's mom's birthday is coming up on Halloween, and that should be it for October birthdays. (And, for that matter, October.)

No comments: