7.25.2008

KJ - They Reposted...

I spend way too much time on Craigslist looking for weird, part-time gigs.

Anyway, I found the ad I was talking about before.


Title: (event gigs) Person with Dwarfism Wanted to Perform Wedding
The term as related to human beings (the major subject of this article) is often used to refer specifically to those forms of extreme shortness characterized by disproportion of body parts, typically due to an inheritable disorder in bone or cartilage development

We are looking to get married on Halloween by a dwarf. Our wedding theme is Carnival Sideshow-ish so if you are offended by this please do not apply!


I will pay for your ordination in the Universal Life Church. You will be able to use this life-long to legally perform marriages. I will also pay $100 in cash for your services after the ceremony which I will write. We don't want a long speech nor do we want a god, yours or anyone elses, involved. We're atheists.



You and a guest will be invited to stay for the reception which will be at the same place as the ceremony. Other than the food, booze & wacked out people dressed in costumes there will be a sword swallower performing and a DJ playing punk/new wave/alternative/metal/oldies. Probably no dancing.



You are not required to wear any type of religious garb. A suit is fine. Possibly a costume as it's Halloween. Children will be present so no costumes or language over a PG-13 rating.

Edited to ad: not to be rude but I do not need a photographer, DJ or anything else, JUST A DWARF. If you are not a true midget please do not reply. Notice that I have not checked the box allowing people to contact me for other services!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! i got my name in a title. that's pretty sweet.