12.01.2018

Comments

I just approved a bunch of comments on old posts and thank you so much for reading and commenting! This morning I was scrolling through the "On This Day" part of Facebook where it tells you the things you posted in previous years and I read a little thing I wrote about volunteering with Emergency Communities in Buras, Louisiana. There's probably a book worth of memories right there, but it sparked some other, completely unrelated memories of cooking vegan pancakes on the Coleman stove for Lance and M and this guy we met while we were camping in Idaho. We were near the Lolo Pass, I think. I was wearing a green dress. I loved that dress. And that's when we started plastering state flag stickers all over the back of M's car. I think we were up to 37 or 38 when that car bit the dust. We meet such interesting people everywhere we go. I have no idea what happened to that guy in Idaho. But some people we meet on our journeys turn into friends. When I saw Beach Bum's comment sitting in the queue, it made me very happy to hear from him and First Wife.
 

No comments: