5.08.2009

Updates

I haven't been posting too much lately. Some of the stuff that's on our minds is kind of lame (new windows, plumbing disasters, etc.), but there's a lot of other crazy in a good way stuff going on. It just doesn't seem blog-ready though. But I'm trying to stay diligent about writing every day and promise to start posting again soon. And people always ask me about the book, oh the book. I'm trying. I just finished up a really tough semester and now I finally have some time to do my own things. Especially while I am waiting for the plumber. Which seems to take a big chunk of my time these days. Whenever I start writing I just can't believe some of the places I've seen and people I've come across. I just wasted about an hour at work (it's the university. on a friday. of the five people that actually bothered to come to work today, nobody is doing much of anything so I don't feel too bad about this) reading old blog entries, and thinking how many times I have said "this must be the best day of my life" over the past 3 years. And then the next day was even better. Incredible.

We are having a house warming party/birthday celebration on Saturday May 16...I'm going to be 30 years old this month! Holy smokes! Come celebrate with us! Send me an email if you didn't get our Evite and want details and directions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't get your E-vite !!

Unfortunately it's a big week-end here, graduation and other milestone events, so I won't be able to help you celebrate in person. Love from Aunt Mary