10.10.2006

Sweet Suzuki

M has had "learn to ride a motorcycle" on his LOTTDBD* for a while now, and now he has a bike of his own.

Don't get too excited...it doesn't run yet. We nearly threw our backs out trying to push it up the ramps into the truck. My Grandma was actually about to get behind the bike with us and start pushing. However, it's safely up here at the Saxonburg homestead now, where there is ample garage space. During the long and bleak winter, we can patch 'er up and get 'er running again.

This bike belonged to my Aunt DC, who always was an awesome aunt, but has now trumped all other relatives for being cool. Sorry we spilled gasoline all over your garage.

Incidentally, I left our remaining cell phone in my aunt's yard. My mom was nice enough to run over and look for it, but it will be a day or two before we can pick it up. Therefore, you should communicate with us through telepathy, or perhaps by leaving a comment on this website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the doggie have a name?

Where's b-hippo????????????

Anonymous said...

Grandma came in to work for me this morning and was very excited about being mentioned on the web site. M looks great on the bike. And, Mom, since I know you look at K & M's site regularly, just wanted to let you know that you are an awesome worker and I don't know what the youth office would do without you! Thanks and wishing you a really Happy Birthday next week. Barb [AKA mum to Katy]