10.08.2006

A Few of My Favorite Things (And People)

My advice? If you plan to eat the Sunday Brunch at Zenith Cafe on Pittsburgh's South Side, don't eat on Saturday. You'll need the room. Ten bucks gets you unlimited trips to the buffet that, on this Sunday, was filled with at least 10 different side dishes, as well as an entree, lots of cake, and beverages.

We met up with some of our favorite people, including the Butlers, back from Sacramento for a wedding. They were hoping for rain, but Pittsburgh was simply gorgeous all weekend. Even I loved the weather here this weekend.

Matt and Sloan, who trekked out to Harrisburg for the M.Ward/Juana Molina with us, were surprisingly awake and "fresh" as my mother would say (M and I didn't even get home until 3:30 am and were feeling a bit fatigued).

Todd got plenty of cake and Erin made me feel better about Rosie the (Fat) Cat.

There really are few things in life more enjoyable than sharing a meal with good friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So whatever happened to Rosie??