3.19.2007

Robbinsville, NC

Almost to the Smokeys! We walked up to Fontana Dam today, and then got a ride from the nice people at the Hike Inn, where we will stay tonight. They drove us in to Robbinsville, NC, for some resupply and dinner at a restaurant. We are at the public library right now, but not having so much luck with our pictures...M is trying to play around with it, so we'll see what happens.

We are trying to figure out a better system for updating this blog...hopefully, you should start to see more regular updates within the next couple of weeks.

M and I are doing well and have acquired some trail names (Monkey and Coco), and have not suffered any injuries or illness so far. We are still traveling with Flick and hoping Michael and Craig and Lindsey will catch up with us in the next day or so. The next town stop will be Hot Springs, NC in about a week to 10 days, depending on weather. We miss everybody at home, and can't wait to share more stories of our adventures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
I am enjoying reading about your adventures and look forward to many more. I think about the two of you frequently and keep you in my morning prayers.
Love,
Uncle Joe

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
I am enjoying reading about your adventures and look forward to many more. I think about the two of you frequently and keep you in my morning prayers.
Love,
Uncle Joe

Lindsey Sheridan said...

Hello coco and mono!

this is lindsey writing from the f-dam computer... we are taking off today, and should be right behind ya!! we may end up staying a night in gatlinburg.. our blogspot address is popanddot.blogspot.com

No word on michael..

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

I am loving this blog. My dog and I are planning a through hike for 2008 or 2009. Keep on keeping on and thanks for the site!!